Step 1-Let’s Get Started
Be aware of admission deadlines
Step 2- Submit an online application to UH and pay the fee
Step 3- You have been accepted to UH
Apply for Scholarships and Financial Aid
Please note that all students receiving financial aid will need to apply and be approved on an annual basis to receive financial assistance.
- Complete Federal Student Aid Application after Jan.1 but before March 1.
- University of Houston school code 003652
- Through myUH (PeopleSoft), check your financial aid application status, confirm contact information, and monitor status to assure process is expedited.
- Check out all of the scholarship opportunities UH offers.
Register for and Attend New Student Orientation (NSO)
New Student Conference is mandatory for all incoming students. Sign up for Orientation as soon as you can to have the best selection of dates to attend and availability to enroll in classes. Advisors in your major will be on hand to guide you in the process on that day.
Before your date to attend New Student Enrollment (NSO)
- Review registration and enrollment guidelines
- Review list of course offerings
- Make sure you know your UH PeopleSoft ID#
- Tuition and Fee Payment
WELCOME TO UH PETROLEUM ENGINEERING!